Programs Developed to Enhance Your Life
Moving into a community living environment is a significant change for many, but we aim to make the process as seamless as possible. At Minnehaha, our compassionate staff works hard to make transitioning into our community enjoyable and exciting. Our welcoming atmosphere and comfortable amenities make becoming a member of our community a positive experience.
The programs and offerings we’ve developed are continually updated to better suit those who live here. We take feedback seriously and are always committed to providing unparalleled standards of care.
If You Need Specialized Care
Our community strives to provide all-encompassing services whenever possible. This also includes having options available to those who might need more specialized care.
Our Providence Place location, found right across the street from our community, can provide comprehensive Transitional Care, Long-Term Skilled Care, and Memory services whenever you need them.
Please let our team know if you or a loved one might benefit from these services, and we can work to make the transition into the Providence Place community easy, comfortable, and convenient.
Our Community Programs
Inspire Wellness for Life is a program designed to improve our residents’ overall quality of life. At Minnehaha, we encourage our residents to embrace their individuality so they can genuinely express what makes them unique. The program focuses on our guiding principles, the 7 Dimensions of Wellness, which act as the foundation for our operations at Lifesprk Senior Living.
Our guiding principles are:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness and acceptance of feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
Overall, Inspire Wellness for Life improves cognition, reduces pain and falls, and diminishes depression symptoms in a way that resonates with our residents.
Residents in our Memory Care program should always feel comfortable and secure. So, our staff and management are specially trained in caring for and communicating with individuals with cognitive impairments. We give our team the resources necessary to uphold our high standards of care and offer our residents the support they need.
Enriching Connections is a training program and certification that enhances the lives of our residents living with cognitive impairments like dementia or Alzheimer’s. We want our residents to live structured yet enjoyable lives and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
The program teaches:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to preserving our culture of person-centered care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff members are certified in dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Association and complete additional dementia training.
- Services: Families can choose care plans that promote personal preferences, dignity, and independence with the aid of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program that promotes and maintains the best quality of life.
- Environment: We are dedicated to making continual improvements so that every Lifesprk community maintains its dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We continually monitor our processes, operational plans, and culture to sustain our high-quality care standards.
One of the biggest problems in senior living communities across the country is medication management. Without proper supervision and administration, errors and overuse can negatively impact residents’ lives and health.
We work with TotalCare Pharmacy to avoid medication errors and ensure every resident has a medication plan that is thoroughly and regularly reviewed. It’s essential that our residents have custom medication plans that are tailored to meet their individual needs. With quality medication review and compassionate staff, we help our residents live comfortably, happily, and healthily.
Giving our residents access to ongoing support from onsite physicians helps us provide the attentive care they need. When appointments are off-campus, traffic, weather, and many other external factors can cause stress and missed appointments.
At Minnehaha, there are various physicians and specialists onsite so we can efficiently improve the health of our community members. We work in tandem with primary care providers, families, and residents to enhance our residents’ quality of life wherever we can.
Why Choose Minnehaha?
Allowing our residents to socialize and build lasting relationships is important to us. We offer a robust calendar of dynamic programming that is continuously updated to include everything you might want.
We understand that each resident is unique in their needs, wants, and values. So, we offer flexible lifestyle options that allow you to find your perfect balance of support and independence without ever sacrificing excitement.
Allowing our residents to socialize and build lasting relationships is important to us. We offer a robust calendar of dynamic programming that is continuously updated to include everything you might want.Learn More
We understand that each resident is unique in their needs, wants, and values. So, we offer flexible lifestyle options that allow you to find your perfect balance of support and independence without ever sacrificing excitement.Learn More
Our staff are highly trained and fully certified to give every resident the compassionate care they deserve. We aim to help you live a comfortable, happy lifestyle focusing on your overall health and wellness.Learn More
Discover What Minnehaha Has to Offer
Visit Our Community
We can’t wait to show you what makes our beautiful community so great. Find us on the corner of 23rd Avenue South and East 38th Street, across the street from Sisters’ Sludge Coffee Cafe & Wine Bar.
- Executive Director:
- Assistant Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address3733 23rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407