A New Meaning for Comfort
What does it mean to live a worry-free life?
At Minnehaha Senior Living, our community is outfitted with all the activities, amenities, and necessities you need to live life comfortably. By blending safety and security with a wealth of exciting and engaging opportunities, we promise there will never be a dull moment.
If you want to see what Minnehaha Senior Living has to offer, schedule a tour with us today. We’re ready to show you how we’re redefining senior living.
What Is Independent Living?
Independent Living is our unique lifestyle option catered to those who want the community, activities, and opportunities our community offers, but can also manage many of life’s daily activities.
Every Independent Living member will get access to our extensive list of community services and amenities. Enjoy a cup of coffee at our cafe, catch up with a friend at our lodge, or take advantage of our range of fitness classes and activities.
- You want to free yourself from tedious housework and chores.
- You crave more flexibility in your daily schedule.
- You want more time to focus on your passions.
- You want to be part of a community where you belong.
Our Aging in Place program is perfect for those seeking an independent lifestyle with the added comfort of having a long term plan in place. While you continue to enjoy your independent lifestyle you will not have to worry about what kind of care you may need later on. This program allows a seamless transition into assisted living, enhanced care, or end of life care all while staying in the same apartment. There is no hassle of moving around the building to be closer to additional services, the care will be brought to you.
Community Services & Amenities
We proudly offer a variety of services and amenities to enrich your experience and ensure your comfort.
- Meal programs
- 24-hour staff
- Health and wellness programs to keep you active and healthy
- Social and recreational activities to foster relationships and enjoyment
- Educational and spiritual opportunities to exercise the mind and soul
- Cafe to get a cup of coffee, a snack, or visit with a friend/neighbor
- A lodge to watch football games, tv, movies, play Wii, card games, or poker during happy hour.
- Activity room to enjoy church services, crafts, bingo, entertainment, and much more!
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Fitness and wellness room
- 4 season temperature-controlled sun porch
- Studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Washer and dryer in select 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Custom blinds
- Full kitchen
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- Controlled access entry system
- Walk-in showers
- Many units with cornered windows for a great view
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV satellite package & WiFi
Why Choose Minnehaha?
Allowing our residents to socialize and build lasting relationships is important to us. We offer a robust calendar of dynamic programming that is continuously updated to include everything you might want.
We understand that each resident is unique in their needs, wants, and values. So, we offer flexible lifestyle options that allow you to find your perfect balance of support and independence without ever sacrificing excitement.
Allowing our residents to socialize and build lasting relationships is important to us. We offer a robust calendar of dynamic programming that is continuously updated to include everything you might want.Learn More
We understand that each resident is unique in their needs, wants, and values. So, we offer flexible lifestyle options that allow you to find your perfect balance of support and independence without ever sacrificing excitement.Learn More
Our staff are highly trained and fully certified to give every resident the compassionate care they deserve. We aim to help you live a comfortable, happy lifestyle focusing on your overall health and wellness.Learn More
Discover What Minnehaha Has to Offer
Visit Our Community
We can’t wait to show you what makes our beautiful community so great. Find us on the corner of 23rd Avenue South and East 38th Street, across the street from Sisters’ Sludge Coffee Cafe & Wine Bar.
- Executive Director:
- Assistant Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address3733 23rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407